There are several methods to Flash Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware. Of course, there are also some custom mods and ROMs that you can try. However, if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system, we have the guide for you. If you are looking for this guide, we will now see how you can flash the stock firmware on Polytron Rocket 2X R2402.
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Polytron Rocket 2X R2402. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware. And we include the Official link to Download Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Polytron Rocket 2X R2402. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Polytron Rocket 2X R2402.
The Advantages Of Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Polytron Rocket 2X R2402, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported||Polytron Rocket 2X R2402|
|Tool Supported||SP Flash Tool|
Pre-requirements to Install Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Polytron Rocket 2X R2402
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 IMEI NVRAM
Download Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware:
1. Download Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Polytron Rocket 2X R2402 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.