How To Flash Pac Stock Rom On Advan i5 With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool Files
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Advan i5. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
1. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
2. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
3. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
4. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the .pac file, select it then click Open.
5. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
6. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
7. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
8. Click the Start downloading button.
9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.