Download Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware from right here. flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the Fly IQ444 Quattro scatter file.
The Fly IQ444 Quattro Diamond 2 mobile features a 4.65″ (11.81 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system.
The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.2 GHz processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2100 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has an 8 MP camera.
Other sensors include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. Onboard storage is at 4 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB.
This article contains the Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Fly IQ444 Quattro mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Fly IQ444 Quattro. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Fly IQ444 Quattro.
The Advantages Of Fly IQ444 Quattro Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Fly IQ444 Quattro
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Fly IQ444 Quattro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Fly IQ444 Quattro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Fly IQ444 Quattro Of Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Fly IQ444 Quattro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android 4.1.2
Pre-requirements to Install Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Fly IQ444 Quattro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Fly IQ444 Quattro Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Fly IQ444 Quattro IMEI NVRAM
Download Fly IQ444 Quattro Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Fly IQ444 Quattro Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Fly IQ444 Quattro VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Fly IQ444 Quattro Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Fly IQ444 Quattro must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware:
1. Download Fly IQ444 Quattro stock ROM zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Fly IQ444 Quattro USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Fly IQ444 Quattro smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Fly IQ444 Quattro Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Fly IQ444 Quattro Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Fly IQ444 Quattro Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.