Here, we explore ZTE Voyage 30 Pro firmware, ensuring you’re well-informed and equipped to make the most of your device. We hope this article will be your go-to resource for tech enthusiasts, ZTE Voyage 30 Pro owners, or anyone seeking to understand the intricate details of firmware updates and flashing.
|ZTE Voyage 30 Pro
|check below List
Benefits of Updating Your Firmware
Keeping your device’s firmware up to date is essential to ensure its optimal performance. Updating the firmware can fix bugs and glitches, improve the device’s speed and battery life, and add new features.
Prerequisites for Updating Your Firmware
Before updating your firmware, it is essential to make sure that you have all the necessary tools and information ready. This includes a reliable computer, a USB cable, the correct firmware file for your device, and a basic understanding of how to use firmware update tools.
Updating Your Firmware Using a Firmware Update Tool
Once you have downloaded the correct firmware file, you can use a firmware update tool to update your device. There are several firmware update tools available, and the specific steps to use them may vary. However, the general steps are as follows:
1. First of all, Download the ‘ZTE Voyage 30 Pro flash file given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and remove the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the USB driver and set it up on your computer. If you have already installed the USB driver on your computer, skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. When the SP Flash tool is launched, click the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in the SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now, you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Multilaser F Pro S118.
Follow Detailed Instructions to Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool