If you own a Xiaomi Civi 3 and are looking to upgrade or fix your device, flashing the Xiaomi Civi 3 firmware may be necessary. Firmware flashing can solve various problems such as boot loops, software errors, and device crashes.
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to flash your Xiaomi Mi 13 Lite Xiaomi Civi 3 firmware. We will also discuss the benefits of flashing your device and provide tips for troubleshooting common issues.
Step-by-Step Guide to Flashing Your Xiaomi Mi 13 Lite Firmware
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool’s Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Civi 3 Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool:
1. Turn Off your phone.
2. Now, you need to boot into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and hold the Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Civi 3 Recovery ROM:
1. Download the MIUI recovery ROM. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Civi 3 Fastboot ROM:
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your Windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for a few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Once your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go to the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path into the “Select” Option.
8. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you encounter problems while flashing your Xiaomi Civi 3 firmware, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Check your USB cable: Ensure your USB cable is in good condition and properly connected to your device and computer.
Try a different USB port: If your device is not being recognized, try a different USB port on your computer.
Restart your computer: Sometimes restarting your computer can solve the problem.
Use a different firmware version: If you are encountering problems with a particular firmware version, try a different one.
Flashing your Xiaomi Civi 3 firmware can be an effective way to improve your device’s performance and fix common problems. By following the step-by-step guide provided in this article, you can safely and easily flash your device’s firmware.