Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Firmware / Flash File Download :
If your Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 phone is corrupt or bricked. Download Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 stock firmware from here. To get it back to working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118).
Here, in this guide, we’ll show you how to install stock ROM on a Nokia 3.1 Plus device in its entirety, along with download links. These days, rooting an Android phone and installing a custom ROM is both very simple and fashionable. But there are some problems with the third-party modified files or custom firmware.
Now, if you have a rooted or bootloader-unlocked device that is running a custom ROM and you’re having problems with it. Then you must return to the Stock ROM once more. Follow the complete instructions if you want to install the Stock ROM on your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
|Device Name:||Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118|
|ROM Size:||1.76 GB|
|Download||Firmware File For Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118|
Nokia 3.1 plus flash file OST Tool:
Instructions to Flash Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Stock ROM with sp flash tool:
1. First of all Download the ‘Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Firmware flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launched, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
- That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
How to Flash Nokia 3.1 Plus with OST Tool :
1- Download Nokia 3.1 Plus TA-1118 Firmware Flash file
2- Download OSTLA Tool.
3- Install Driver within Tool Folder i.e. Nokia USB Driver.
4- Run the OSTLA tool.
5- Select Software Image File i.e. Flash File for Nokia 3.1 Plus.
6- Connect Phone holding both Volume UP & down Key.
7- When the phone is connected to the tool, the Next button will get highlighted.
8- Click on Next.
9- Wait until Flashing is completed.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With OST Tool:
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.