Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM Download]
Download Firmware / Flash File For Nokia 2.4 TA-1274:
If your Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 phone is corrupt or bricked. Download the Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 stock firmware from here. To get it back to working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Nokia 2.4 TA-1274).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
|Device Name:||Nokia 2.4 TA-1274|
|ROM Size:||1.52 GB|
|Build Id / Patch||WVR-1130-0-00WW-B01|
|Operator / Operator / Carrier||at|
|Download||Android File Host||Google Drive|
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Nokia 2.4 TA-1274 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.