We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware. And we include the Official link to Download Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2.
The Advantages Of Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported||Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2|
|Tool Supported||SP Flash Tool|
Pre-requirements to Install Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 IMEI NVRAM
Download Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware:
1. Download Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Bellphone BP 138 Bomba 2 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.