Is your Android mobile device having problems when opening the light version of TikTok? If your answer is “yes” and you are tired of videos getting stuck or app closing unexpectedly, let us tell you that you have come to the right place.
Here we will analyze what could be the cause for which TikTok Lite failure on your Android terminal, as well as the possible solutions that you can carry out to eradicate this problem once and for all, you do not need to be a technology expert to be able to fix it!!
Why TikTok Lite crash and close only on Android?
Just like when the normal version of TikTok does not respond on an Android mobile, the so-called “light version” of this social network fails when various factors are present. One of the most common is related to the cache that the application stores in the terminal.
Likewise, TikTok Lite could present problems if the platform has fallen, something that rarely happens. To rule this out, you can check if other users are having issues from here.
How to fix the issue that causes TikTok Lite to freeze and close itself?
Before we show you the only solution that you can carry out to solve this type of error, we advise you to update the app manually, why? Because developers usually fix these problems with updates .
If you have already updated the application and the error still says “present”, you will need to follow these steps:
- The first thing you will have to do is enter “Settings” on your Android mobile.
- Once you are there, you must click on the section called “Apps”.
- Enter the TikTok Lite app .
- Therefore, you must click on the button that says “Force stop”.
- A small window will open with two options, click on the one that says “OK”.
- Go to “Storage and cache”.
- Click on the “Clear cache” button.
- Once the cache is deleted, you will have to click on “Free up storage space”.
- And, as the last step, you will have to click on “OK”.
It is important to clarify that this solution will not delete your TikTok Lite account, nor will it close the session in the app. Last but not least, if the problem persists, you should contact TikTok support, they will be able to assist you in a personalized way.