How To Flash Ryte U55 Lite Firmware File
At some point, while using Ryte U55 Lite, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Ryte U55 Lite Firmware. You might need a Ryte U55 Lite stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
This article contains the Ryte U55 Lite Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Ryte U55 Lite mobile into its original Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are many reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Ryte U55 Lite. I believe this tool is very effective. Follow the step by step method to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Ryte U55 Lite.
The Advantages Of Ryte U55 Lite Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ryte U55 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Ryte U55 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Ryte U55 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Ryte U55 Lite Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported||Ryte U55 Lite|
|Tool Supported||SP Flash Tool|
|Os||Android 7.0 Nougat|
Pre-requirements to Install Ryte U55 Lite Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Ryte U55 Lite
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Ryte U55 Lite Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Ryte U55 Lite Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Ryte U55 Lite IMEI NVRAM
Download Ryte U55 Lite Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Ryte U55 Lite Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Ryte U55 Lite VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Ryte U55 Lite Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Ryte U55 Lite must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Ryte U55 Lite Firmware:
1. Download Ryte U55 Lite Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Ryte U55 Lite USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Ryte U55 Lite smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Ryte U55 Lite Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Ryte U55 Lite stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Ryte U55 Lite Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.