At some point, while using Infinix Note 5 X604, you’ll probably encounter a situation in which you need to flash Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware. You might need an Infinix Note 5 X604 stock ROM how do you make sure the flashing process goes off without a hitch?
This article contains the Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Infinix Note 5 X604 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Infinix Note 5 X604. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Infinix Note 5 X604.
The Advantages Of Infinix Note 5 X604 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 5 X604
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Infinix Note 5 X604
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Infinix Note 5 X604
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Infinix Note 5 X604 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Infinix Note 5 X604
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Os: Android v8.1.0 Oreo
|Build Number||Android Version||Size||Download|
|X604-H633H-O-180531V182||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.34 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633H-O-180628V207||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.36 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633H-O-180709V215||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.36 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633H-O-180816V228||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.36 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633H-O-180928V246||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.38 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633H-O-181218V259||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.34 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633IJL-O-180531V181||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.34 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633IJL-O-180628V202||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.36 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633IJL-O-180709V209||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.36 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633IJL-O-180928V236||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.38 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633IJL-O-181218V248||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.34 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633J-O-IN-180709V191||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.37 GB||File Host|
|X604-H633J-O-IN-180928V217||v8.1.0 (Oreo)||1.39 GB||File Host|
Pre-requirements to Install Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Infinix Note 5 X604
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Infinix Note 5 X604 Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Infinix Note 5 X604 IMEI NVRAM
Download Infinix Note 5 X604 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Infinix Note 5 X604 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Infinix Note 5 X604 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Infinix Note 5 X604 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware:
1. Download Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Infinix Note 5 X604 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Infinix Note 5 X604 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Infinix Note 5 X604 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Infinix Note 5 X604 Stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Infinix Note 5 X604 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.