Xiaomi mobiles have the ability to record all incoming and outgoing calls that are made, without the need to use a third-party application. The problem is that when we activate this function it does not tell us where these calls are saved to be able to listen to them again, so today we will tell you how to access these recordings.
In which folder are recorded calls saved?
If you have a Xiaomi mobile and you want to listen to a recorded call, you just have to do the following:
- Enter the application you use to navigate between the system folders. Xiaomi has its own application called Administrator.
- Locate the MIUI folder and enter.
- Once inside you will see a folder called Sound Recorder.
- Inside this folder, you will find another called Call Rec. There you will find all the calls you have recorded.
Calls are recorded in MP3 format so you can listen to them from any music player or share them through different social networks.
How do I activate the option to record my calls?
If what you are looking for is how to activate this function, follow these steps:
- Enter the calling application.
- Click on the menu icon in the lower-left corner.
- A large number of options will appear, including Call Recording, click on it to activate it.
- You can configure whether you want calls from all numbers to be recorded or only from the numbers you select.