If you own Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime and now you want to flash Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime Firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting. And the only way to fix that is by flashing back the stock firmware.
We will use The YGDP Tool to unbrick the Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-requirements to Install Stock ROM on Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime:
- Supported Phone: Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime:
Step 1: Download Android USB drivers on your Windows, If you have already had USB drivers then proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Install YGDP Tool on your Windows computer.
Step 3: Once the tool has installed, Open the YGDP folder and Click on the EXE file (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
Step 4: Wait For YGDP Tool loads up
Step 5: Now Select Assembly and Click on login.
Step 6: Click on Config when the YGDP Tool home screen shows up.
Step 7: Now you have to add CPB Firmware, Click on Please Select CPB Files.
Step 8: Once the File is loaded, Click on Apply.
Step 9: Now turn off your device and connect to your PC.
Step 10: Once your device is added, Click on the Start button right next to Config.
Step 11: Now all you have to do is wait till the Flashing process is finished. Once it’s done, you’ll see a green pop-up saying Upgrade successful.
That’s all. This is how you can flash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool. For more see detailed instruction here.
Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime Stock Stock Firmware Details:
|Product Name:||Evercoss Xtream 1 Prime|