Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware Flash File [MT6582 ROM]
This specific Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware Package For Evercoss A7E Plus. USB drivers, Flash tool for Installing the firmware and a brief guide. To help you in installing the Evercoss A7E Plus Stock Firmware. Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware is a set of programs and software installed on the ROM. it also is known as Evercoss A7E Plus Flash File and Evercoss A7E Plus Stock ROM. That firmware update is only for only for Evercoss A7E Plus. Don’t try to install that firmware on other models of MTK Android devices that can destroy your phone.
Evercoss A7E Plus is MTK MT6582 based phone having MT6582 CPU and latest Android KitKat (4.4). This phone has a Quad Core 1,3 GHz Cortex-A7 powerful CPU. 8 GB built-in ROM and 1GB Ram. flash file is a scatter text-based.
So if you want to flash that type of flash files you must have to install SP Flash tool on your PC. And also MTK all in one driver then you can flash this phone. Or if you have a mobile repairing shop. Then you can use another flashing tool like Volcano box Inferno tool. Or Infinity CM2 for safe and perfect flashing.
Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware Flash File [MT6582 ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Evercoss A7E Plus as we use for Evercoss A66A. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Evercoss A7E Plus.
SP Flash Tool allows any MTK based smartphone to upgrade or downgrade of your Android Device with just fa ew clicks. Before using SP Flash Tool for flashing stock ROM or custom ROM, make sure that you have taken a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone as flashing via SP flash tools will wipe your smartphone data.
The Benefit Of Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Evercoss A7E Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Evercoss A7E Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Evercoss A7E Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Evercoss A7E Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582
- Os: Android 4.4.2
Pre-requirements to Install Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Evercoss A7E Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Evercoss A7E Plus Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Evercoss A7E Plus VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Evercoss A7E Plus Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Evercoss A7E Plus Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.