In today’s guide, we see step by step the procedure to enter Recovery Mode on Realme smartphones. The procedure is universal and is valid for all smartphones of the well-known Chinese manufacturer.
Realme is one of the brands that is growing the most in Europe and there are many of its smartphones that enter the classic of the best-selling smartphones every month thanks to an excellent quality/price ratio and interesting combinations of hardware and design. Given their spread, there could be various users who have problems with the smartphone. For this reason, I decided to make this guide that explains how to enter recovery mode on Realme smartphones, to make everything easier I also made a video tutorial that explains step by step how to proceed.
Let’s see the simple steps to be able to use this recovery mode:
- First of all, you need to turn off the phone, to do this, press and hold Power and Volume Up and then click on Turn Off.
- With the smartphone off, press and hold the Power and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Release the keys when the Android logo appears.
- Wait a few moments until the next screen loads. It may take up to a minute so don’t worry and wait patiently.
- In the first screen of Realme Recovery, you can select the language, you can choose English, and proceed.
- From the main page, you have access to the various functions of the Recovery, from here you can update the phone, restore the factory data using the Wipe Data button, restart it (reboot) or turn it off (power off).
- In order to navigate in the Recovery, you can use the touch screen as you are used to, but if you have broken the screen you can interact by navigating up and down with the volume keys and confirming with the Power key.
We have therefore seen how simple it is to enter Recovery Mode on Realme. The main function of recovery is linked to the formatting of the device with the possibility of deleting any data present in the phone and then returning it to the factory data.