Enable Expanded Notifications On Android 12/13
Your notifications might look a little different if you recently updated your Android phone to version 12 or 13. The new update includes a redesigned notification panel with more intuitive controls and better organization of alerts. Additionally, Android 12 and 13 introduce new features such as the ability to snooze notifications and prioritize certain apps’ alerts.
Expanded notifications, which provide more information and customization options, can be enabled with the most recent versions of Android. We’ll have shown how to enable expanded notifications on Android 12/13 in this article.
What are expanded notifications on Android?
On Android, expanded notifications are a special kind of notification that show more details than a regular notification. They can be expanded by tapping or swiping down on the notification and may include actions that can be performed directly from the notification without opening the app. Without opening the app, you can view more information with expanded notifications, such as the text of an email or message.
Why should you use expanded notifications?
If you get a lot of notifications throughout the day, expanded notifications can be very helpful. You can quickly assess whether you need to act or respond right away by glancing at your notifications after enabling expanded notifications. This can help you stay organized and save time.
How to enable expanded notifications on Android 12/13
- Root your device using Magisk first.
- Afterward, download the LSPosed app to your device.
- Install the Dark Tricks mod now by visiting GitHub.
- Launch LSPosed after that, select Modules, and turn on the switch next to Dark Tricks.
- Then click the settings icon in the bottom right corner.
- Restart your device after turning on the toggle next to Expanded Notifications.
- Ensure that Android 12 or 13 is installed on your device.
- Make sure the app is installed in its most recent version.
- Try again after restarting your phone.
- Delete the aforementioned app’s cache and data.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app if all else fails.
The way you manage your notifications can significantly change if you enable expanded notifications on Android 12 or 13. With expanded notifications, you can take quick actions without opening the app. This feature provides more context and information about the notification, making it easier to decide whether to act on it or not. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can quickly and easily enable expanded notifications for your favorite apps.