Download wallpapers of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Ultra
The days of yesterday and today have left their mark on the souls of Mi Fans for several reasons. First of all, Xiaomi presented several products including the highly anticipated one Mi MIX Fold, the company’s first leaflet with liquid lens, and many other perks; secondly, we understood that Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra will also arrive in a Global version and this makes us happy. However, there was also bad news, a lot: Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will not keep the Ultra company and we will not see it on the shelves. However, we can console ourselves with the former official wallpapers.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Lite (4G and 5G), and Mi 11 Ultra preview the official wallpapers: at the end of the article the download link at the maximum resolution
A few hours after the release of Xiaomi’s top-of-the-range devices, that is Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra and the smaller Mi 11 Lite here come the first official wallpapers. These are quite large images, about 3 MB each. Below we put some previews which are not the ones to download and install on your smartphone. You will find that le to download at the end of the article through a Google Drive link
. Once you have gone to the link, just select the wallpaper you want to download and set them using the appropriate option.
How to set a wallpaper on MIUI
There are several ways to set a wallpaper. Let’s see two:
- we simply go to a space on the home page and hold down until the writing appears at the bottom Background, Widget is Settings
- once the wallpaper is downloaded, let’s go up Background and we will have access to the homonymous folder, where we will find the subfolders Local photos, Recently used, Animated wallpaper, etc
- we choose the background that interests us and that’s it
Or we can proceed through the Themes app:
- let’s go upstairs Themes (brush icon) and then up Profile bottom right
- here we select the Backgrounds above and look for the wallpaper that best suits us