Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool For Windows
To unlock your bootloader on Xiaomi devices, you can use the Mi Unlock Tool. This tool is provided by Xiaomi, and it’s easy to use. This tool can help you unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi device safely and legally.
The Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51 is the most recent version of the tool that can be used to unlock your Mi phone. It is important to note that this tool is not guaranteed to work, and there is no guarantee that it will be able to unlock your phone. If you are considering using this tool, please be sure to backup your phone first in case it does not work.
The Mi Unlocker Tool is used to unlock the bootloader of any Xiaomi device. This is done by obtaining permission from MIUI’s official website.
The Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool is an official tool that can be used to unlock Xiaomi phones. It is available from the Xiaomi website. This app can help you unlock the bootloader on any Xiaomi device without having to look online for step-by-step instructions. All Xiaomi smartphones used to be unlocked, but now Xiaomi has changed its policy to ensure that all devices are locked. This is due to security concerns.
This article will show you how to unlock your Xiaomi device if you have forgotten your password. However, don’t worry; we are here to help.
Advantages of Unlocking the Bootloader
There are pros and cons to unlocking a bootloader, with the benefits including the ability to customize and improve your phone’s performance and settings. However, there are also potential risks involved, so make sure you weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding to do it.
- Unlocking the bootloader allows you to root your phone at any time.
- You can install any Custom ROM on your phone.
- Furthermore, you can flash the files on your phone without losing any data.
- You can play around with the system settings and install various mod APKs on your device.
- Remove any preinstalled bloatware, which are pre-loaded applications on your device.
- You can create full backups of your Android phone or tablet.
What is Mi Flash Unlock Tool?
Xiaomi’s Mi Flash Unlock Tool is an official tool that allows users to unlock the bootloader on their phones. Furthermore, you can use this tool regardless of the version of Xiaomi’s custom UI, i.e., MIUI. After unlocking your Xiaomi phone’s bootloader, you can root it and install custom ROMs, modded apps, and so on.
On your phone to improve its capabilities Previously, all Xiaomi phones had a locked bootloader, but for security reasons, Xiaomi locked the bootloader and provided users with an official tool to unlock the bootloader.
Download the Official Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51
Here’s everything you need to know about this update and the Mi Flash Unlock Tool. This section also includes a link to the download.
|File Name||Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1030.37|
|File Size||22.61 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
Download Required Files
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.707.49: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.514.47: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1128.45: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1108.44: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1030.37: Download
Mi Unlock Tool V3.3.525.23: Download
Official Changelog of the Update
- Added the “clean all user data” option during the unlocking process.
- Added device driver detection option under “About.”
- Added “check for update” for Mi Unlock App under “About.”
- Optimize device detection and connectivity issue.
The compatible devices that support Mi Flash Unlock Tool are listed below. If you own any of the following devices, you can use the Mi Unlock flash tool to unlock the bootloader of your Mi device:
|Mi Supported Device||Redmi Supported Device||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 1/ 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Go||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 2 / 3||Xiaomi Redmi / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 4 / 4i||Xiaomi Redmi 1 / 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+|
|Xiaomi Mi 5s||Xiaomi Redmi 4||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 5c||Xiaomi Redmi 4X||Xiaomi Redmi K40|
|Xiaomi Mi 5x||Xiaomi Redmi 4A||Xiaomi Redmi K30S|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Xiaomi Redmi Y1||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (China)|
|Xiaomi Mi 6x||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||Xiaomi Redmi 5||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G / 4G||Poco Supported Device|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Prime||Poco F1|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3||Poco X2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MediaTek||Poco M2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 / 4X||Poco F2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek||Poco M2|
|Xiaomi Mi Max||Xiaomi Redmi Note||Poco X3 NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A||Poco C3|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Prime||Poco M3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note / Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||Poco F3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus||Poco X3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||Poco M3 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix||Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||Poco M2 Reloaded|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Black Shark Models|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 6||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi A1||Xiaomi Redmi 6A||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi A2 lite||Xiaomi Redmi S2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 2||Xiaomi Redmi Y2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 3||Xiaomi Redmi Y3||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4||Xiaomi Redmi 7||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus||Xiaomi Redmi 7A||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad / 7.9||Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Play||Xiaomi Redmi K20||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9e||Xiaomi Redmi 8A||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9||Xiaomi Redmi 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi A3||Xiaomi Redmi 8 Dual||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite||Redmi K30||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro||Redmi K30 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G||Redmi Note 8T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Mi Note 10||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9|
|Mi Note 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi 9C|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi 9A|
|Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9i|
|Xiaomi Mi 10S||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11i||Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold||Xiaomi Redmi 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G|
Official Warning From Xiaomi
How to Use the Mi Flash Unlock Tool v3.3.525.23
Before we get started on how to unlock your bootloader with this flash tool, you should have the following items on hand:
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool from the link given above.
- Enable USB Debugging. You can do so by following; Go to Settings. Then go to About Phone and tap on MIUI Version 7 times. Then again head to Settings>> More>> Developer Options>> Enable USB Debugging.
- Install good, reliable, and Working USB Drivers.
- Request Xiaomi for Unlock Permissions.
Send Unlock Request to Xiaomi
- Go to the Unlock Request page by clicking here.
- Click on the Unlock Now button.
- On the next page, log in to your MI Account. In case you don’t have an account, create one.
- Make sure that you are using the same account on your Xiaomi Device as well.
- Once you have signed in, fill in the form by entering your Name, Country name, and Mobile phone number, and fill in the captcha.
- Accept the disclaimer and then choose an appropriate reason for unlocking your device.
- Finally, click on the Apply Now button.
- Your number will be verified through an OTP.
- You will be shown the risks involved with unlocking too.
- Moreover, in a few days, you will receive an approval notification via SMS.
- Note that this approval may take even more than 10 days. Just be patient.
Unlock Your Device’s Bootloader
Once you are done with all the procedures mentioned above, now you can safely do the unlocking of the bootloader on your device. Follow the below steps and make sure you do not skip any step as it may result in bricking or any permanent damage to your phone.
- To start off the procedure, download and extract the Mi Flash Unlock tool on your PC.
- Once extracted, open the program.
- You will be asked whether you agree with the conditions or not for using this tool. Just click “Agree” on the disclaimer.
- Now, sign in to your Mi Account that you have on the device you are using i.e. the one you mentioned to request permission to Unlock Bootloader.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be prompted that your device is not connected.
- You need to connect your device to your PC/Laptop with the help of a USB Cable.
- Moreover, you also need to install the USB Drivers from the links mentioned above that are meant for your device.
- Connect your Xiaomi Device to the PC via a good and reliable USB Cable.
- Now in the Fastboot mode, connect your device.
- You can enter the Fastboot mode by switching off the device and then clicking the Power button and Volume Down button together.
- The unlock bootloader process will begin shortly. Just be patient till then.
- After the successful unlocking of the bootloader of your Xiaomi device, click on Reboot.
- Now that your bootloader is unlocked, you can proceed with rooting your device or unrooting it.
- Moreover, you can also flash Custom ROMs, Fastboot ROMS, install a custom recovery, etc.
So, there you have it from my side in this article. This guide will help you with unlocking your Xiaomi or Mi device easily and safely and officially. This tool is released officially by Xiaomi, and you need to get approval for unlocking your device.
One important thing to note is that you need to give an appropriate reason for why you want to unlock your device as vague reasons might not get approval. Moreover, you also need to create a backup of all your files and data before unlocking your device as this procedure will wipe off all the data on your smartphone. Please let us know if this guide was helpful and comment down below if you have faced any issues with any of the above-mentioned steps.