Google Camera 8.2 for Xiaomi 11i hypercharge is a modified stock camera app from Pixel smartphone that has advanced features such as HDR Plus and Night Sight/ Astrography.
The advanced camera app gives You complete control of the camera. You can use Advance Lib Patcher to fix the back camera, telephoto lens, or wide-angle lens. Also, there is an HDR+ Panel to apply HDR Plus from the selected sensor or device. You can shoot a 4K timelapse video, and you have the option to adjust the bitrate.
Xiaomi 11i hypercharge Run is Android 11 and it is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 950 Processor. It supports Nano-SIM cards and offers connectivity options including GPS WIFI hotspot 3G, 4G, 5G. It comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, which can be expanded via an SD card.[irp]
Steps to Install Google Camera 8.2 Mod on Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge:
- Download Google camera apk
- Enable unknown sources from the security section
- Install the downloaded file as a normal Apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
has any problems: enable camera2api by including the code below to build.prop[highlight color=”orange”]Persist.vender.camera.HAL3.enable=1[/highlight]
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download and Move config File to the storage/gcam/config8 directory
- Open Google camera, double click on the shooting area. In the popup choose the configuration file
- Restart the Gcam application. Once it is done, you can launch it
Repair beauty and noise Main camera Navigate to settings to enable sabre noise fix. open Image processing/AWB and select Sony IMX471. in the Noise Reduction Model section,, select the GN2 MI11 Ultra
Fix beauty and Noise Front camera into Settings and enable the sabre noise repair, then go to Image processing/AWB and choose S5K3T1 under Noise Reduction Model select the IMX350[quads id=2]