The Google Camera application is one of the most loved among users. Since its launch for Pixel phones, it has stood out for offering great photographic performance, which has led the community to port it to many other phones.
In Androidphoria we always echo any MOD of the Google Camera that manages to offer a stable and quality experience on multiple mobiles, because we know that you love them. Therefore, today we will talk about Google Camera UltraCVM Mod, one of the best adaptations of the GCam, and that is compatible with any Android.
What is GCam UltraCVM Mod?
It is a mod of the Google Camera developed by the CVM team, a group of programmers from the Android community. It is a mod focused on maintaining high compatibility with different mobiles and manufacturers, without neglecting the functions of the application.
GCam UltraCVM has built-in support for modifying the tonality curve of photography, Lib Patcher, exposure compression, HAL mode, and even support for auxiliary lenses. And of course, it also maintains better-known functions like HDR + and Astrophotography mode. But it’s not just that.
GCam UltraCVM Mod Features
The GCam UltraCVM mod tries to keep many things from the original application. After all, it is these that have led to success, so why change them? However, it also offers many additional features:
- User interface: Although it adds new menus, GCam UltraCVM Mod maintains the standard interface without major modifications. You can easily find the shutter control, focus settings, exposure controls, and more. Taking a photo with this mod is as easy as in the original app. This applies to both manual and automatic modes.
- RAW support: CVM mod is capable of capturing photos in RAW format. In this way, you can obtain a lossless image, and preserve all the details obtained by the sensor and then edit it in other applications.
- Compatibility with API2 and AI keys of Xiaomi cameras: with them, you can take advantage of the manual control of the GCam through other applications, such as when taking photos for WhatsApp or Instagram.
- Astrophotography mode within Night Sight: the popular photographic mode that will allow you to capture stars in low light conditions.
- Automatic “Do not disturb” mode: You can automatically switch to “Do not disturb” mode when you are recording a video. Thus, there will be no notifications that hinder your recording.
- Other features: improvements in image quality, less noise, the incorporation of spatial noise, a new shutter control, TOne, Gamma Graph UI, etc.
How to install the APK of GCam UltraCVM Mod on your mobile?
The installation process of this application is as simple as any other APK. The steps will surely be familiar to you, but we still remind you of them:
- Download the APK of GCAM UltraCVM Mod.
- Open the APK with your web browser or with the file manager.
- Once you do, Android will notify you that the app is requesting permission to install an APK from unknown sources, grant them.
- Go back, press install, and the process will continue automatically until finished.
- Ready! To enjoy this fabulous mod of the GCam on your mobile.
PS: Check this article if you don’t know how to activate the installation from unknown sources on your Android.
Now that you have installed the APK of the GCam UltraCVM mod, it’s time to put it to use, right? In the section below you can leave us a comment about what you think of this application. We also warn you that some phones may not work. These form the following list if they work, and if you have root it should work in anyone.
Compatible phones with GCam UltraCVM Mod
- Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 + and S10e.
- Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 + and S20 Ultra.
- Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
- Galaxy S9 and S9 +.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
- OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro.
- Little F2 Pro (K30 Pro).
- Little X2 (K30).
- Pocophone F1 and Xiaomi Mi 8.
- Redmi Note 8.
- Redmi Note 7 and 7 Pro.
- Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 and K20 Pro).
- Moto X4.
- Moto G7 Series.
- Moto G6 Series.
- LG V20 and LG V30.
- LG G8, LG G7, and LG G6.