If you have a Digma Optima 7016N 3G smartphone and you want Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide you to install the official Digma Optima 7016N 3G Stock Firmware on the device.
This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Digma Optima 7016N 3G Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Digma Optima 7016N 3G.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Digma Optima 7016N 3G as we use for Digma optima 7016n. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Digma Optima 7016N 3G.
The Advantages Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Digma Optima 7016N 3G
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Digma Optima 7016N 3G
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Digma Optima 7016N 3G
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Digma Optima 7016N 3G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Digma Optima 7016N 3G
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Digma Optima 7016N 3G Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Digma Optima 7016N 3G Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Digma Optima 7016N 3G VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Digma Optima 7016N 3G Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Digma Optima 7016N 3G Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.