This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Digma Optima 1028 3G Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices.
In this article, you will find Digma Optima 1028 3G Stock ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Digma Optima 1028 3G Firmware Stock ROM – How To Flash Guide:
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Digma Optima 1028 3G).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Digma Optima 1028 3G
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Digma Optima 1028 3G Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Soc: SPD Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Os: Android 8.1
- Version: optima_1028_ts1215pg_rev2_factory_20200413
|Download||Firmware/ Flash File|
Instructions to Flash Digma Optima 1028 3G Stock ROM:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Factory Tool:
1: Download and install SPreadtrum USB Driver on your computer.
2: Download the stock ROM (PAC) file.
3: Extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
4: Now open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool .exe.
5: Once SPreadtrum Upgrade Tool is Launched, Connect your device to the computer (Make sure your device is switched off).
6: Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the ROM file. (having .pac extension)
7: Once you have successfully added the. Pac file in SPD Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
8: Wait for 2 – 10 minutes, as the device is in the flashing process.
9: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool.
10: Close the SPD Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using SPD Flash tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing “Stock Firmware File”: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI.