Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Cubot One Turbo MT6589 Stock Rom.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Cubot One Turbo Android 4.2.1 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash Cubot One Turbo:-
- First, you need to download and extract the SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re-insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.