Cubot H3 – Specifications
Dimensions: 71.8 x 145 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 209 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6737
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz, Cores: 2
RAM: 3 GB, 640 MHz
Storage: 32 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 6000 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for Cubot H3 MT6737M. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Cubot H3 Android 7.0 Nougat / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Unbrick Cubot H3 MT6737M Android 7.0 With Sp Flash Tool:-
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.