Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android 6.0 Official Stock Firmware Ygdp Tool Files
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Coolpad Note 5 Lite. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android 6.0/ And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or UnknownBaseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Update Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android 6.0 With YGDP TOOL:-
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers.
- Download YGDP Tool Start YGDP
- Click on the Config button. Choose your phone. Open stock ROM(CPB format) that you downloaded. Apply your selection.
- Wait a few minutes for your ROM to unpack. Click on the Start button.
- Turn on debugging, turn off Quick Boot in settings (or take out and return the battery), turn off the
- phone and connect it to PC / Laptop.
- Wait for YGDP Tool to finish the flashing procedure.
- You are done.
- Follow To Detail Instruction To Use YGDP TOOL.