The S1 Active and Xiaomi Watch S1 smartwatches both offer GPS support, 117 sports modes, heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring, and fitness tracking. The 470mAh battery connects via Bluetooth 5.2 and can operate for up to 12 days on a single charge. The two smartwatches have 200 watch faces and a 5ATM water resistance rating.
How to set up Xiaomi Watch S1 / S1 Active
However, the watch must be synchronized with your phone in order to use its other features. The watch management application will be used for the entire process. Take the following 3 steps to complete this.
Putting Xiaomi Watch S1 / S1 Active into “Pairing Mode”
The Xiaomi Watch S1 or S1 Active must first be turned on. Keep pressing the side button for a few seconds to accomplish this.
To choose the preferred language, slide the screen. Tap the check icon to confirm when you’re done.
On your phone or tablet, download and install the “Mi Fitness” app, which is a replacement for Xiaomi Wear. To do this, either use the Play Store or App Store on an Android or iOS device or scan the QR Code from the watch screen.
The Xiaomi Watch S1 / S1 Active will enter pairing mode following the previously mentioned steps. This indicates that it is now prepared to create a Bluetooth connection with a device.
Downloading, installing, and configuring the Mi Fitness app on mobile
- Make sure “Bluetooth” and “Location” are turned on in the notification bar on your phone.
- On the first screen of the “Mi Fitness” app, tap “Start” to start the workout.
- To accept the Terms and Conditions, tap “Accept.” Choose the nation and then tap “Next” on the following screen.
- Tap the “Device” tab from the “Health” screen. Then choose and add a device by tapping the plus sign.
- You will now be prompted to sign into your Mi account. To grant the App access to your contact list, tap “Sign in” and then “Allow.”
- Enter your email address and password to log in to your Mi Account now, then click “Login.” Create an account if you don’t already have one by clicking the “Create Account” link and then following the on-screen directions.
Pairing Xiaomi Watch S1 / S1 Active with a mobile phone
Wait for the watch to be recognized after selecting “Allow” to grant the app access to your device’s location.
Tap the link to view the privacy statement, or simply tap “Accept” to proceed. Check the box next to “Allow access to your contacts and call history” and then tap “Pair” in the pop-up window of the following screen.
Verify that the code shown on the watch matches the code displayed in the pop-up window of the app. Once finished, check on both gadgets.
Wait for the process to start. When you’re done, tap “Done” and then click “Start” on the watch screen.
Ready! The Xiaomi Watch S1 or Xiaomi Watch S1 Active is now connected to and synced with your smartphone. however, if you want to hard reset Xiaomi Watch S1 Active we have a guide for this.