See instructions on how to connect, pair, or reset Redmi Airdots 3 Pro or Redmi Airdots 3 headphones on your phone.
Xiaomi‘s new Redmi Airdots 3 headset (Redimi Buds 3), syncs perfectly via Bluetooth with most devices that use this technology. It has the Bluetooth Multipoint function, a feature that allows you to connect the headphones with more than one device, that is, you can maintain a connection with 2 devices at the same time. Check the tutorial below for steps to quickly pair Redmi Airdots 3 Bluetooth headphones to your smartphone.
How to pair Redmi Airdots 3 and 3 Pro? (Android or iPhone)
Below, check out all the steps to easily sync, pair, pair, or connect Redmi Airdots 3 headphones on Android or iPhone.
On Xiaomi’s phone:
1. Activate your Xiaomi phone’s Bluetooth. Open the case cover without removing the headphones from inside. The indicator light will start blinking white, this indicates that the headphones are already in pairing mode and waiting for a connection.
2. Bring your Xiaomi phone closer to the case with the headphones. Wait for the pop-up window to open at the bottom of the screen. Once the headphones are found, tap the “ Connect ” button.
3. The Redmi Airdots 3 connection will start. Wait for it to finish and go to the next step.
4. When the process is finished, you will see a pop-up with information about the charge level of the headphones and charging box. Tap the “ Done ” button to finish pairing.
On other Android phone models:
- Turn on your Android phone’s Bluetooth function. Normally, you activate this feature by going to Settings and then Bluetooth.
- Then open the charging box lid without removing the two in-ear points from inside.
- The LED indicator located on the front of the box will start flashing white.
- In the found devices section, tap “ Redmi Buds 3 Pro or Redmi Airdots 3 Pro ”.
- Wait for the pop-up to open and tap the “ Pair ” button.
On iPhone / iPad:
- Access your iPhone’s Bluetooth and activate it if necessary.
- Open the charging box cover, but do not remove the headphones from inside.
- On your iPhone’s Bluetooth, wait for the headphones to become visible in the “ Other devices ” section.
- Tap “ Redmi Buds 3 Pro or Redmi Airdots 3 Pro ” and wait a few moments.
- The connection is complete when the name of the headphones moves to the “ My devices ” section with the connection status.
Note: To check the charge level in the future, go to the Bluetooth settings, find the headphones name in the connected devices section and tap the “gear icon” or the “i” icon (on iPhone) to get this information.
How to reset Redmi Airdots 3/3 Pro?
You might want to know how to get the headphones back to factory state if you’re having some kind of connection problem or just check out the steps to disconnect them from your device.
- Without removing the headphones from inside the case, press and hold the button for 10 seconds or more.
- Headphone lights will flash white alternately. Don’t let go, keep pressing.
- Release the button so the case light will flash white for a few seconds and then go out.
- When the headphone lights flash in sync a few times, the reset is already done.
- Press the charging box button for approximately 5 seconds.
- And let go as soon as the lights on both headphones start flashing.