To use the full features of the Galaxy Watch 5, you will need to connect it to your phone using the Galaxy Wearable app. Once the setup is complete, the Galaxy Watch 5 will automatically start syncing all data with the App, such as training information, distance covered, and so on.
Before starting, make sure the watch has enough battery power. Once that’s done, read on to learn how to connect, pair, or pair the Galaxy Watch 5 with your cell phone or Bluetooth headphones.[quads id=2]
How to connect Galaxy Watch 5 to an Android phone?
The Galaxy Wearable app connects your smartwatch to a compatible phone. You should check if your phone is on the compatible phones list. Then you can use the app to manage and monitor your watch features and apps installed from the Play Store. But first, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Open the Play Store app on your phone and search for Galaxy Wearable.
- Then select the app from the list and then click “Install” to download it on your phone.
- When the installation is complete, tap “Open and then “Start”.
- Follow the instructions to configure the app, add your personal information, account, etc.
- From the device list, select Galaxy Watch 5 and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the cellular connection.
After connecting the Galaxy Watch 5 with your mobile phone, instructions to activate the carrier service will appear on the watch.
If the watch has this service, follow the instructions to complete the activation process and complete the setup. However, you can skip this step if you don’t want service on your watch or if you have a Wi-Fi model.
Connecting Galaxy Watch 5 with an Additional Device
To connect another device, tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) on the left, tap + Add new device and select your device. You can switch between your devices whenever you want.[quads id=2]
How to connect Galaxy Watch 5 with Bluetooth headphones?
See the step-by-step below to quickly connect your Bluetooth headphones with the Galaxy Watch 5.
- Put the headphones you want to connect into pairing mode.
- On your Galaxy Watch 5, go to the “Settings” and tap on the “Connections” option.
- On the connections tab, make sure the Bluetooth switch is turned on.
- Tap “Bluetooth”, swipe up, and select the headset you want to connect with the watch.
- 5. Finally, confirm the pairing of the headphones and wait for the process to complete.
- After connecting the headphones, tap the Settings icon next to the headphone’s name to enable call audio and media audio, or you can tap