Comio C2 Lite Android 7.0 Official Firmware Flash Files
If you have a smartphone and you want Stock ROM Firmware to solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article. We will guide for you to install the official Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your device.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
There are a lot of benefits of having the Stock ROM for the device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the Stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the Stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot by flashing back the Stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
How To Flash Comio C2 Lite Android 7.0 CPB Firmware With YGDP Tool:
Step 1: Download Android USB drivers on your Windows, If you have already had USB drivers then proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Install YGDP Tool on your Windows computer.
Step 3: Once the tool has installed, Open YGDP folder and Click on EXE file (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
Step 4: Wait For YGDP Tool loads up
Step 5: Now Select Assembly and Click on login.
Step 6: Click on Config when YGDP Tool home screen shows up.
Step 7: Now you have to add CPB Firmware, Click on Please Select CPB Files.
Step 8: Once the File is loaded, Click on Apply.
Step 9: Now turn off your device and connect to your PC.
Step 10: Once your device is added, Click on Start button right next to Config.
Step 11: Now all you have to do is wait till the Flashing process is finished. Once it’s done, you’ll see a green pop-up saying Upgrade successful.
That’s all. This is how you can flash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool. For more detail guide see detail instruction here.