How To Update/Unbrick Colors P45 SC7731 Android 7.0 with Official Stock Firmware Flash Files
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Colors P45 SC7731 Android 7.0. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Colors P45 SC7731 Android 7.0 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock Rom/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solve.
Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer.
Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
Once you have successfully added the.Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.