If you’re looking for the CityCall N2 firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For CityCall N2.
In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick CityCall N2 . and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops.
I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick CityCall N2 SPD Based Devices.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the CityCall N2 Firmware on CityCall N2. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on CityCall N2. Some cases, We have bricked our CityCall N2, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your CityCall N2 lag or has a problem,
then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the CityCall N2.
How To Flash CityCall N2 Firmware File:
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash Files as we use for Tecno Camon iSky 2 IN1 Pro. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
SPD Download Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash Spreadtrum Android Smartphone or Tablet. SPD Download Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom
OR Stock Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices. Flash File comes in .zip Format. To use Spd Factory Update tool Flash Stock ROM first need to properly install the latest Spreadtrum Drivers.
The Benefit Of CityCall N2 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your CityCall N2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
CityCall N2 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CityCall N2
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD SC7731
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install CityCall N2 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: CityCall N2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
CityCall N2 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing CityCall N2 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing CityCall N2 Firmware: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing CityCall N2 Firmware: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install CityCall N2 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the CityCall N2 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction CityCall N2 Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.