Change Galaxy Watch Face Based On Mode – Guide
In this guide, we will show you the steps to change the Watch Face on your Galaxy Watch 4/5 depending on Mode. To make your Galaxy Watch 4/5 reflect your personal style, follow the steps outlined in this guide to learn how to easily switch your Watch Face in each Mode.
Smartwatches based on WearOS can be found in a wide variety of designs and prices. Additionally, if you own a Samsung device, you can unlock a plethora of exclusive goodies. In addition to its ever-expanding features, this is a list that has been given another intriguing addition.
Using the latest One UI 5 update, you can make your Galaxy Watch change its face automatically based on the Mode you select. You could now assign different wallpapers to each watch face for Sleep, Driving, Exercise, etc., giving each a unique identity. Let’s now show you how this could be performed without wasting any more time.
How to Change Galaxy Watch Face based on Mode
- The first thing you need to do is to go to Settings > Modes and Routines on your device.
- When you are ready, choose a mode and hit the Start button.
- You can now customize that mode as you wish by following the instructions on the screen.
- Change your watch’s wallpaper to the one that you want it to assign to a mode once you have completed this step.
- On your device, select the mode you want under Modes and Routines settings.
- Next, scroll to the Wallpaper section and select the watch icon. Once you have chosen that watch face, click Done.
- When you activate this mode on your device, the watch will change its face accordingly.
It’s that simple. In this article, we will show you how to change the Watch Face on your Galaxy Watch 4/5 based on the mode that it is in. For the time being, however, the functionality is only supported on the Watch 4 and 5 series, as well as on the Samsung device. This post will be updated if we are able to add other smartphones to this list [for example, the Rules section of the Pixel] or any other wearOS-based watches to this list.