If you have a Bytwo N360 Slim smartphone and you want Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware. To solve your bricked device, then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official Bytwo N360 Slim Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Bytwo N360 Slim Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Bytwo N360 Slim. This article contains the Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Bytwo N360 Slim mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Bytwo N360 Slim as we use for Bytwo bs 500. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Bytwo N360 Slim.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Advantages Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Bytwo N360 Slim
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Bytwo N360 Slim
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Bytwo N360 Slim
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Bytwo N360 Slim
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-requirements to Install Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Bytwo N360 Slim
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Bytwo N360 Slim Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Bytwo N360 Slim Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Bytwo N360 Slim VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Bytwo N360 Slim Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Bytwo N360 Slim Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.