In this particular post, I will show you how to bypass the Walton GM3 Plus FRP Security lock without flashing the Stock Firmware or box. This will also help you to remove google account from Walton GM3 Plus.
How To Bypass FRP Lock On Walton GM3 Plus (Remove Google Account)
Walton GM3 Plus Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection system designed by Google to prevent you from resetting a phone from recovery, rendering it unusable until you authenticate with your Google account.
This system ensures that a stranger cannot reset the phone and restore it to factory settings, which is useful if you lost it or it was stolen. Starting with Android 5.1 Lollipop, FRP has become a “standard” on the stock version of Android and most phone manufacturers have implemented this system on their models.
It is to be considered an excellent method of protection because it makes it more difficult to use a stolen phone, therefore less attractive to thieves, protecting the data on a phone we have lost.[quads id=2]
The Benefit Of Walton GM3 Plus Frp Remove File:
- No need to flash Stock Firmware
- No Imie Unknown Risk
- No dead boot risk
Walton GM3 Plus Frp Bypass File Details:
- Device Supported: Walton GM3 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Media-Tek MT6580
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
Requirements to Bypass Walton GM3 Plus Frp:
- Supported Phone: Walton GM3 Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Walton GM3 Plus Firmware Backup
Before going to install “ Walton GM3 Plus Frp File” you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Walton GM3 Plus Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Walton GM3 Plus USB Drivers. The basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MTK chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Frp Tool and remove google account from your Walton GM3 Plus.
Instructions to Bypass FRP On Walton GM3 Plus With Frp File:
1. Download Walton GM3 Plus FRP Unlock File zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download Walton GM3 Plus USB driver and set up it on your computer.
3. Next, switch off your Walton GM3 Plus smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file inside the Walton GM3 Plus FRP unlock folder.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the remove FRP process.
Next, join your Walton GM3 Plus Android device to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
9. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
10. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
12. That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Walton GM3 Plus Frp File in your Walton GM3 Plus Android device.
If you have forgotten your Google account password, I hope this guide on how to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Walton GM3 Plus can help you recover your device after a factory reset. If you have any problems, let us know through the comments in this article.