This article contains the Bravis A501 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Bravis A501 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Bravis A501 is Run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Powered by the SPD Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Bravis A501 Stock Firmware Flash File:
If you own Bravis A501 and looking for Bravis A501 firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Bravis A501 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers.
Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting. And the only way to fix that is flashing back the Bravis A501 firmware. Bravis A501 Stock Firmware is application and operating system that control. How Bravis A501 operates, and it flashed into Bravis A501 phone’s ROM.
We will use the SPD Download Tool to unbrick the Spreadtrum Devices With Stock ROM Flash Files as we use for Ziox Astra Curve 4G. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your SPD Phone.
SPD Download Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash Spreadtrum Android Smartphone or Tablet. SPD Download Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom OR Stock Firmware on Spreadtrum Devices. Flash File comes in .zip Format. To use the Spd Factory Update tool Flash Stock ROM first need to properly install the latest Spreadtrum Drivers.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Benefit Of Bravis A501 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Bravis A501
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Bravis A501 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Bravis A501
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD
|Download||Bravis A501 Firmware Bright 5.1 V0.1 Pac.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Bravis A501:
- Supported Phone: Bravis A501
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Bravis A501 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error on Bravis A501: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on Bravis A501: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Bravis A501:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Bravis A501 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Bravis A501 Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.