This specific BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware. USB drivers, Flash tool for Installing the firmware and a brief guide. To help you in installing the BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Stock Firmware. BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX is a set of programs and software installed on the ROM. it also is known as BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Flash File and BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Stock ROM. That firmware update is only for only for BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX. Don’t try to install that firmware on other models.
The smartphone received a 13 MP main module and a front camera of 8 MP. The camera is enough to take a picture of the landscape, a group of friends or a document. The BQ Strike Power Max 4G gives nice photos in the daytime and at night a bright LED flash comes to the rescue. The camera app offers additional modes and settings including a manual mode for setting ISO, shutter speed, exposure, and white balance manually. The 8 MP front camera makes bright and clear photos, which are not a shame to share on Instagram. The BQ Strike Power Max 4G features a very large battery of 5000 mAh. Given the not too greedy stuffing of the Max 4G, such a battery gives an outstanding autonomy. Even with the most active use of social networks and the Internet, the device lives for two days. And less active owners will get three or even four days. Inside the smartphone, there is a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor 1 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of storage. Of course, the storage capacity can be expanded with a memory card. The hardware is not the limit of dreams but is sufficient for all main tasks. The interface works fast, all applications open without delays.
BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware Flash File [5594 ROM]:
This article contains the BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX as we use for BQ-Mobile 9745g. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX.
The Advantages BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware:
- Supported Phone: BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction BQ-Mobile STRIKE POWER MAX Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.