In this article, you will learn How you can install BLU Studio View S812P Firmware. So if you are in this article, then either your phone is working properly. You might have tried to root it. However, if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system
Anyway, all the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like [highlight color=”yellow”]BLU Studio View S812P Stock ROM[/highlight], USB drivers, and flash tool that is in it.
BLU Studio View S812P Stock ROM – How To Flash Guide
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error. Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your BLU Studio View S812P device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
|Firmware/Flash File||Google Drive 4File Android File Host|
Instructions to Install BLU Studio View S812P Firmware:
Guide to Install Stock ROM using Sp Flash Tool:
Download the BLU Studio View S812P stock ROM zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Android device to your computer using the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press the volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Stock Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.[/su_spoiler]