GSM / 3.5G HSPA+ Capable
Dual SIM Card Slots
1.3 GHz Cortex ARM-A7 Quad-Core CPU
4GB Storage Capacity + 512MB of RAM
Blu Studio C D670U Android 4.4.2 MT6582 Official Stock Firmware SP Flash Tool Files.
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for Blu Studio C D670U MT6582 . Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Blu Studio C D670U Android 4.4.2 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Flash/Unbrick Blu Studio C D670U Android 4.4.2 MT6582 With Sp Flash Tool:-
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
Hard Reset BLU Studio C Mini D670U
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- As soon as screen lights up, release all keys.
- Press Volume Up in order to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “Yes–delete all user data” to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option “reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn off your device by pressing Power button.
- Hold down Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- When screen lights up, release all held keys.
- Press Volume Down in order to enter to Factory Mode.
- Using Volume keys, highlight “clear eMMC” option and select it with Power key.
- At first, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Next choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!