If your Blackview BV8000 Pro mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing Blackview BV8000 Pro firmware.
So your search on the Internet has ended. Today I tell you the easy way to flash Blackview BV8000 Pro firmware. By following which you can make your phone back to work again.
Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Blackview BV8000 Pro as we use for Blackview A20. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Blackview BV8000 Pro.
The Advantages Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview BV8000 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Blackview BV8000 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Blackview BV8000 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blackview BV8000 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Blackview BV8000 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Blackview BV8000 Pro Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Blackview BV8000 Pro Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Blackview BV8000 Pro VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Blackview BV8000 Pro Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Blackview BV8000 Pro Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.