How to Update Huawei P9 B390 Android 7.0 Nougat
Compatibility Summary: This update will only work on devices already running a C432 based firmware. Since this is only available as a multi-file download, you might not be able to install it manually using the procedure written here.
- For this method, you’ll require TWRP custom recovery and an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the files given above and copy them to your phone’s memory (without extracting).
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, take a full backup of all the partitions and store it in the external microSD card.
- Go to Install, find the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- Upon completion, go ahead and flash the remaining two zip files (cust and public data) too. Wipe the Dalvik cache after installation
- Finally, return to the main screen and reboot the system.