Asus has started releasing the Android 11 update for its ROG Phone 3, one of its smartphones dedicated to the gaming market.
With the new feature released, users are receiving many improvements and news, which allows you to enjoy the device even more.
The update takes advantage and brings features known from Android 11 itself, but also brings news and improvements that Asus has prepared for the device.
Asus ROG Phone 3 has an Android 11 update released
Through its forum, Asus revealed that the ROG Phone 3 smartphone is being updated to Android 11 on an official basis.
The new version of the system started being released yesterday in Taiwan for the model sold in the WW (global) version, so soon it should be available for other regions.
The big news is the Android 11 system, but Asus has revealed some improvements and news that users will find, check it out:
- Android 11 system
- ZenUI interface with new design
- Updated Asus Apps
- Support for single permission, automatic permission reset on unused apps, new privacy features, and improved file access control
- Airplane mode does not turn off Bluetooth
- Notification bar with Android 11 improvements
- Google Pay Card and Smart Device Management Center
- New battery settings including custom battery mode and more
- The quick settings panel has media control and extra options for sharing
- Recent Apps Screen has options to lock apps, share, screenshots, and more
- New settings for the computer
- New settings for call history
- The status bar icon has been adjusted
- Alarm gets new settings, by date and group alarm
- New image editing page in the gallery
- Fixed recording and screenshots to follow Android 11 standard
- Adjustments to the system toggle buttons
- Startup wizard has been tweaked
- Update settings and update logic were improved.
Now just wait, owners of an Asus ROG Phone 3 need to wait a few weeks for the update to be released for a larger number of regions as well.