Amazfit Bip Lite Smartwatch: Troubleshooting Connection and Update Issues
Sometimes, issues can arise when trying to connect your Amazfit Bip Lite smartwatch or updating its software. You might not be able to properly sync the device with your phone or computer.
We have seen a lot of customers who experience similar problems but that’s OK. If you need help troubleshooting or if something is severely wrong this article is for you.
Method 1: Forcing the watch to reconnect with the app
To be sure, follow these steps: Unpairing and pairing the device might solve this problem. Firstly, the Mi Fit app will try to connect the watch again on your Redmi phone.
- First, you need to unpair the watch directly in the Mi Fit app.
- Also, do this in your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Then restart your watch and phone.
- After restarting the 2 devices, open the Mi Fit app.
- Perform the process to add a new device.
- Confirm pairing on the watch.
- Complete the pairing in the app as well and see if the issue is resolved.
The Mi Fit will now upload the data it collects to the watch, returning it to normal operation.
Method 2: Fully depleting the battery charge
This is the final solution to finally solve the issue. if none of these methods help and the watch still isn’t charged, you will need to wait for it to go out of battery. Read the instructions below in order to complete the procedure.
- Put the Amazfit Bip to charge and then pair it with the MI Fit or Notify for Amazfit app.
- With the watch paired and unlocked, go to the app settings and scroll down.
- There, you’ll find the Firmware Update section, so update the firmware
Note: do not let the watch take too much charge, only 10% maximum. If something goes wrong, you won’t have to wait too long for it to fully discharge again.
Fiix Error updating Amazfit Bip Lite firmware
If you experience a problem with the firmware update, make sure you’re on a WiFi connection in order to be able to connect to the app. If this is not an option, you can repeat the update from the beginning:
- update the firmware
- update the features
- update the font
- Update the GPS
Redefining the Amazfit Bip lite
Amazfit Bip Lite did not stop counting steps and calories, but it appears to have stopped syncing data with the app. Follow these steps to solve this issue:
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Select the device and tap Remove/Unpair/Disconnect/Forget.
- Unpair the watch from the Mi Fit app.
- Try to reconnect again
If all goes well, the process will continue and the device will receive the latest firmware update.
We hope that the troubleshooting steps have helped you resolve your watch problems. If these steps did not work, please try reaching out to our support team for further assistance.