If you own AlldoCube X1 T801 and looking for AlldoCube X1 T801 firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download AlldoCube X1 T801 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting.
And the only way to fix that is by flashing back the AlldoCube X1 T801 stock firmware. AlldoCube X1 T801 Stock Firmware is an application and operating system that control. How AlldoCube X1 T801 operates, and it flashed into AlldoCube X1 T801 phone’s ROM.
This article contains the AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your AlldoCube X1 T801 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the AlldoCube X1 T801 as we use for iTel S33. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your AlldoCube X1 T801.[quads id=2]
The Advantages AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your AlldoCube X1 T801
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade AlldoCube X1 T801
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on AlldoCube X1 T801
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: AlldoCube X1 T801
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6797
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: AlldoCube X1 T801
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Dexp GL355 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Dexp GL355 IMEI NVRAM
X1 T801 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- AlldoCube X1 T801 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- AlldoCube X1 T801 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing AlldoCube X1 T801 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction AlldoCube X1 T801 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.