How to activate WhatsApp without the verification code?
Through this tutorial, we see how to activate WhatsApp without the verification code. Whatsapp has become one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world. Currently, millions of people use this medium to communicate.
That’s why it continually performs various updates to provide better service and security to your community. In the latest versions, it has developed a new verification method.
When you download this social network and perform all the procedures that are required of you, you receive a text message with a six-digit verification code on the mobile phone number entered.
This to confirm the installation and also to confirm that the smartphone is owned by you and then be able to sync your contacts. However, some people prefer to skip this option and look for other alternatives.
Usually, it happens that sometimes for different reasons, we do not have the device or the SIM card at hand, and we cannot insert the pin that is sent. But this can be solved; now you can activate your WhatsApp app without having to verify the number with a trick which we reveal below.
We also explain how to verify your account through the different methods it offers and how to do it if you don’t have a phone.
How to activate WhatsApp without the verification code?
Maybe you wondered if there is a way to activate this platform without being asked to enter the confirmation pin. The answer is yes. As on many platforms, there is a way to skip this procedure. Follow these steps and discover one of the most common and effective ways to do it.
Verify-in two steps
If you have already downloaded the application on your mobile e you don’t want to have this kind of inconvenience in the future when you verify your account with the pin, do the following before it works:
- Make a backup with your Google Account associated with this social network.
- Go to the menu “Settings”> “Account” > “Two-step verification” and follow the instructions they show you.
- After that, you will forget about verification via code sent by WhatsApp in the future.
With this six-digit code that will be your password for the mobile messaging app, you can activate chats (related to your phone number) on another mobile phone if you wish. It functions as an optional email account, which will serve to disable verification.
How to activate WhatsApp without the verification code via email
If you are installing the application e you do not have the security pin reception mode to identify your account, follow these steps to know how to do it. This way, you will avoid waiting for the confirmation message:
- Once you have downloaded the social network and accepted the conditions of use, place your smartphone in “Flight mode” or “Offline profile” and activate only WiFi.
- With WiFi activated, open the app and enter your mobile number.
- You can add your number or any other in any case you will not receive any SMS.
Since you will not be able to receive any messages or calls, you will be asked to check it alternatively. That is, from the associated email address to your account.
- Enter your email and accept it. In the end, before the action run and the process ends, click Cancel.
- Go to the inbox. There the data for verification will be sent to you. Copy and go back to the app.
- Enter the copied code where it is required. In this way, you will have activated the platform without using your mobile number.
Automatic verification via SMS
When you download the app, it asks you to enter your phone number. Subsequently, they will send you a code via SMS, which will be applied automatically, and then WhatsApp will verify that you are the owner of the line that you have affiliated with the account. This is the easiest way to activate the application on your smartphone.
If it is an old account with a backup, all the contacts it contains will be automatically registered, allowing you to easily migrate your data.
Verification of the number per call
Sometimes users have difficulty receiving the confirmation pin that is sent via SMS. In general, this platform offers other alternative options so that you can receive it, one of which requires a call. Can activate WhatsApp without using the verification code in this way. The most essential thing in this part is to enter the number correctly, with the respective country code where you are. The steps are as follows:
- After accepting the network policies, enter your phone number with the separate area code according to the country in which you are located.
- Select the option “Receive the tick for the call” and wait.
- After a few minutes, the WhatsApp voice operator will call you and will indicate the code.
- Enter it, and this will activate your instant messaging chat.
Verification of the number without a SIM card
If for some reason, you don’t have a phone line and want to use WhatsApp, you can do it. Since there are many pages that allow you to create and use numbers practically, but for this, you need to download an application.
In this case, one of these is TextNow, a tool that helps you make calls and send text messages, completely free. All you have to do to use it is to create your user account. With this, it is possible to install WhatsApp without a SIM card, only an internet connection would be needed and follow these steps:
- Download the platform via Play Store or Apple Store.
- Once installed, you will be given an SMS number, which you will have to use to insert “Wassap” without a SIM card.
- Enter the phone number provided by the application and wait until a confirmation message is displayed via « SMS failed. “
- This is done so that you can choose to run the verification process with a call. Tap this option, and you will receive a call to the TextNow number.
- When the operator indicates the code, enter it, and you will be able to access it.
Have you seen how easy it is to activate WhatsApp without the verification code? We have written for you: How to download and save WhatsApp audio or you could read How to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from contact without blocking it