Now, we are all aware that there is a free version of GeForce NOW available for consumers to play, but the limitations include a shorter duration and the inability to utilize high-performance graphics cards.
Now that 120 FPS is available, however, this feature is restricted to GeForce NOW subscribers with a specific type of subscription. If you intend to pay for a GeForce Now membership and have an Android device with a higher refresh rate, here’s how to reach 120 frames per second.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Enabling GeForce NOW 120FPS on Android Devices
- GeForce RTX 3080 subscription package
- 120Hz Android phone display
- 720p 120 FPS requires a 15 Mbps connection, while 1080p 120 FPS requires a 25 Mbps connection.
- Android application GeForce NOW
RTX 3080 Membership Plan: Join Now
- Go to this page by using your mobile device’s web browser.
- Select either the one-month plan or the six-month plan for the RTX 3080 Membership at this time.
- You will pay $19.99 per month for the one-month plan and $99.99 for six months.
- Once you’ve decided on a plan, you can buy it with your credit card.
RTX 3080 Membership Information
- 3080 Membership Plan Specifications
- Get a rig with an RTX 3080 and RTX enabled.
- Everyone has exclusive access to RTX 3080 servers.
- playing for eight hours straight.
- Up to 4K resolution is supported.
- Get up to 120 frames per second.
You should be aware, before moving forward with the purchase of the 3080 membership plan, that this plan is currently only offered in a select number of locations around the world.
- US Central
- US East
- US Midwest
- US Northwest
- US South
- US Southeast
- US Southwest
- US West
- EU Southeast
- EU Northeast
- EU Central
- EU Southwest
- EU West
Android devises That Are Supported
Now that we have that out of the way, let’s have a look at the official list of supported devices that Nvidia has disclosed. It is important to keep in mind that even if you do not see a device that has 120 FPS, you should not be concerned since it will still work properly on your device.
- Asus ROG 5 Series
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Google Pixel 6 Pro
- One Plus 9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, S7+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, S8+, S8 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11
Turn on 120 frames per second in the GeForce NOW app.
- Check to see that the GeForce NOW app that you’re using on your device is updated to the most recent version.
- Please log in using the account that is currently subscribing to the 3080 monthly membership plan.
- Launch the application, and then select the Settings option from the menu that appears.
- GeForce NOW should be chosen, followed by the Stream Quality option.
- You should use a frame rate of 120 frames per second.
- Check to see that your device is set to use a refresh rate of at least 120 Hz.
- You have successfully made modifications and should now be able to play compatible games with GeForce NOW at a frame rate of 120.
And this is how you can access gameplay at 120 frames per second on Android using GeForce NOW as long as you are subscribed to the 3080 Membership plan from Nvidia.
We do have high hopes that the 3080 membership plan will eventually become accessible in other territories, and we also expect that GeForce NOW will eventually expand to additional nations all around the world. Leave a comment below and let us know about your experience if you have the 3080 membership plan and a display device that can run at 120Hz.