If you’re looking for the Acer Iconia A3-A10 firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Acer Iconia A3-A10. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Acer Iconia A3-A10. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Acer Iconia A3-A10 Mediatek Based Devices.
The Acer Iconia A3 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The tablet packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Acer Iconia A3 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Acer Iconia A3 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 3540mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 175.00 x 260.00 x 10.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 560.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth. Sensors on the tablet include Compass/ Magnetometer and Accelerometer.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Acer Iconia A3-A10 as we use for Acer Liquid Z6 Plus T11. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Acer Iconia A3-A10.
SP flash tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Acer Iconia A3-A10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Acer Iconia A3-A10
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Acer Iconia A3-A10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Acer Iconia A3-A10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Acer Iconia A3-A10 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Acer Iconia A3-A10
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android
|Download||Acer Iconia A3-A10 Firmware.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install Firmware on Acer Iconia A3-A10:
- Supported Phone: Acer Iconia A3-A10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Acer Iconia A3-A10 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Acer Iconia A3-A10 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Acer Iconia A3-A10 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Acer Iconia A3-A10:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Acer Iconia A3-A10 Firmware.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Acer Iconia A3-A10 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.