Flashing stock firmware on Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Firmware using the flash tool. This is a step by step guide showing how to flash Acer Liquid Z530 T02 stock ROM File with Sp flash tool.
Acer Liquid Z530 smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch (PPI).
Acer Liquid Z530 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Acer Liquid Z530 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,420mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Acer Liquid Z530 on the rear packs an 8-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Acer Liquid Z530 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The Acer Liquid Z530 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Acer Liquid Z530 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Acer Liquid Z530 measures 144.00 x 70.30 x 8.90mm (height x width x thickness) .
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Acer Liquid Z530 T02?
There are various reasons to flash Firmware on Acer Liquid Z530 T02. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove FRP lock from it. If you want to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are.
The Benefit Of Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Acer Liquid Z530 T02
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Download Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Flash File:
Requirements to flash Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Stock ROM
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Firmware Backup
Before going to install Acer Liquid Z530 T02 stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Flash Tool procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Acer Liquid Z530 T02.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Acer Liquid Z530 T02.
Instructions to Flash Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Stock ROM:
1. Download Acer Liquid Z530 T02 flash file zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download Acer Liquid Z530 T02 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Acer Liquid Z530 T02 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Acer Liquid Z530 T02 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Acer Liquid Z530 T02.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Acer Liquid Z530 T02 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.