Welcome To all in one thread for Acer DC100 in this post I will share all kinds of Acer DC100 Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Acer DC100 software upgrade.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Acer DC100?
“Acer DC100 Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Acer DC100 Stock Rom.
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.[the_ad id=’190809′]
The Benefit Of Acer DC100 Stock Firmware:
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Acer DC100 Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Acer DC100
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool – QFIL Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os Ver: Android
- acer av0n0 dc100 0.025.00 ww gen1s qfil 20171001.zip
Pre-requirements to Install Acer DC100 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Acer DC100
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Acer DC100 Full Backup
Before going to install Acer DC100 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Acer DC100 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Acer DC100 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool for as Acer DC100 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Acer DC100 Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Acer DC100 Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.