A51 SM-A515FN Binary 3 Combination File is a test mode that does not have the effect of fixing the hardware but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors, but not all. Using a combination file will lose all features, including calls, play games, web history, and pictures. Etc.
A51 SM-A515FN Combination Firmware Android 10 Q U3
Samsung combination firmware (Samsung factory binary) and Samsung official firmware are provided in similar file names with little difference. Samsung combination firmware is being provided for repair purposes at Samsung service, and Samsung official firmware is for everyday use by smartphone users.
The Advantages Of Combination File:
- The technician or the developer can thoroughly read and test the device’s equipment, and it is considered the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device and install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fix the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping the Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung devices in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
- Supported Phone: A51 SM-A515FN U3
- Charge your mobile: You may charge no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver
A51 SM-A515FN U3 Combination Firmware Details:
|Android 10 Q
|April / 2020
Combination File A51 SM-A515FN U3 Binary 3 Bit 3
How To Install A51 SM-A515FN U3 Combination File:
Download the Odin and Samsung USB Driver on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Combination File
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is installed on your computer, Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the [highlight color=”yellow”]A51 SM-A515FN U3 Combination File[/highlight] files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click the PDA button and select the A51 SM-A515FN U3 Combination File.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
Once the Combination File process is completed, you will see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “A51 SM-A515FN U3 Combination File“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from using information in this guide.
- Before flashing, the Combination File on A51 SM-A515FN U3 must have a 70–80% charge.