An Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU U1 Combination File is a test mode that does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file, you will lose all features, including call, play games, web history, pictures. Etc.
Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU U1 Combination File
Samsung combination firmware (Samsung factory binary) and Samsung official firmware both are being provided in similar file names with little difference. Samsung combination firmware is being provided for repair purposes at Samsung service and Samsung official firmware for normal usage for Smartphone users.
The Advantages Of Combination File:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixe the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping the Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
How To Install Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU U1 Combination File:
Download the Odin and Samsung USB Driver on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin flash tool.